To read the story click here
For more click here
Huge Rai stone coins are used as currency on the island of Yap in Micronesia
now how do they move that ..
Zimbabwe’s 46 million dollar bill
which only buys a few eggs
as the economy plunges so does the value of the currency, sad more than funny
Mongolian 500 Tugrik coin has President John F. Kennedy on one side, with a tiny button that if pressed, plays a sound bite from his famous “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech ..
If only he had just said “Ich bin Berliner”
for more crazy money, click here
A 1st grade school teacher had twenty-six students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb.
1. Don’t change horses until they stop running.
2. Strike while the bug is close.
3. It’s always darkest before Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of termites.?
5. You can lead a horse to water but How?
6. Don’t bite the hand that looks dirty.
7. No news is impossible
8. A miss is as good as a Mr.
9. You can’t teach an old dog new Math
10. If you lie down with dogs, you’ll stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust Me.
12. The pen is mightier than the pigs.
13. An idle mind is the best way to relax ..
14. Where there’s smoke there’s pollution.
15. Happy the bride who gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is not much.
17. Two’s company, three’s the Musketeers.
18. Don’t put off till tomorrow what you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don’t succeed get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you See in the picture on the box
24. When the blind lead the blind get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand is going to poop on you.
And we saved the best for last ..
26. Better late than Pregnant
While most restaurants strive to afford customers at least these very basic accommodations, the exact opposite is the norm at the Alcatraz Restaurant, a popular restaurant in Tokyo, Japan that gives you all of the pleasantries associated with eating dinner in a dark, crowded jail cell.
To see the very odd video of such an experience, click here